Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quatro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quatro may refer to:
- Cuatro (instrument) (or Quatro), a musical instrument
- Éramos Quatro, the seventh album of the Brazilian rock band Raimundos
- Lego Quatro, a Lego theme designed for very young children
- Mike Quatro, musician and independent entertainment executive
- Nvidia Quadro, a model of video card by nVidia
- Quatro (album), a 1974 album by Suzi Quatro
- Quatro (beverage), a soft drink
- Quatro Ciàcoe, a monthly periodical in Venetian language, established in 1981
- Suzi Quatro (born 1950), major rock star, actor, and radio researcher/presenter
- Suzi Quatro (album), Suzi Quatro's 1973 debut album
- ¡Cuatro!, a documentary by rock band Green Day, promoted as ¡Quatro!
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing quatros
- All pages with titles containing quatro
- Cuatro (disambiguation)
- Quattro (disambiguation)
- Quarto (disambiguation)
- Cuarto (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quatro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.